You are worthy. Therapy can help you gain confidence and become your most authentic self.
Resilient Self Therapy’s psychotherapists offer individualized counseling sessions to millennials and young adults who are looking to address and manage the aspects of their life that are not working.
- Do you feel dissatisfied with the quality of your connections and relationships with others?
- Is dating feeling more like a drag than a desirable adventure?
- Are you contemplating some of the biggest questions you’ve ever had to consider about love, work, or becoming a parent?
- Are you amidst a transitional period in your life?
- Do you struggle around your own feelings of worthiness?
- Have you recently experienced a significant loss?
- Does you need a safe space to explore any aspects of your identity?
We can help!
At Resilient Self Therapy, your therapist will take the time to get to know you and the context in which your worries are impacting you. Together you will work to identify your goals toward relief and effective change.
Utilizing a philosophy of mindfulness and helping to teach compassion practices, our approach to helping is designed to combine both insight-oriented work with actionable steps that you can incorporate into your daily life.
Meet the Team